Tasting Room Bar Back | Napa
Location: US - CA - Napa
Trinitas Cellars is seeking an experienced Bar Back to join our team and assist with the opening of our new Tasting Room. This position will have an opportunity to maximize efficiency, set the sales/hospitality team up for success and be the behind the scenes hero of our operation.
We offer incredible benefits unique to the wine industry. Above and beyond the basics (health, dental, vision, paid time off, 401K with company match, etc.) we also offer a business culture based on integrity, respect, humility and implore our team to think like an owner, not just an employee. This atmosphere rewards our team's hard work, values the ability to embrace change and always strives to create value to our customers. If you are looking for more than just another winery gig and want to truly help shape a business, this is the opportunity for you.
With a new Tasting Room opening this Summer at The Village at Vista Collina Resort, a new winery breaking ground this Winter and a growing team of dedicated wine industry professionals, Trinitas is primed to grow at an exponential rate. You can join our team now, play a key role in its continued success and help us achieve our growth targets. If this sounds like an opportunity you would like to explore, please read the detailed position description and apply using the link above. We will be reviewing candidates until June 8th, then starting the interview process. All applicants will be kept in strict confidence.
POSITION SUMMARY: The Bar Back in the new Trinitas Cellars Tasting Room will assist in the daily operations, creating efficiency whenever possible and constantly set their teammates up for success. You'll have an eye for detail when setting up and breaking down private tasting experiences, the hustle to polish glassware, and passion to execute inventory, restocking and light food prep. This is not another thankless position, but, your opportunity to be the cog that makes the operation successful on a daily basis.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Set up and breakdown private tasting experience from 2 to 20.
- Assist with set up and breakdown of events from 12 to 200.
- Ensure the Tasting Room is always presented in a clean, organized and efficient manner.
- Polish glassware, stock wine, sweep floors, wipe tables, prep cheese plates, etc.
- Interact with our guests, always finding a way to make their visit special.
- Results oriented with a focus on operational excellence.
- Attention to detail with a talent for multitasking.
- Creative and strategic thinker with the ability to identify new opportunities to grow the business.
- Highly motivate, pragmatic self-starter with a strong work ethic and uncompromising honesty and integrity.
- An effective communicator, team member and collaborator.
- Minimum one year bar back experience at a winery, restaurant or hotel.
Each of the items listed is considered an essential function of the position. However, the duties, responsibilities and requirements presented in this job description are intended to be broad based and high level and should not be construed as an exhaustive list of all roles or responsibilities for the position. The Company reserves the right to reasonably alter the duties and responsibilities of the position.
Trinitas Cellars is an e-verify and equal opportunity employer M/F/V/D