Task Force Operations Manager
MCR Development LLC is currently seeking a Task Force Operations Manager with Hilton and/or Marriott leadership experience.
The Task Force Operations Manager will provide short and long-term support to our hotels and will be involved with varying operational roles from administration support to front and back of house tasks.
Tasks may include, but are not limited to, the following:
· Responsible for all aspects of the operation, including guest and associate satisfaction, human resources, and financial performance.
· Help lead the team in the development and implementation of hotel-wide strategies.
· Ensures implementation of the brand service strategy and brand initiatives with the objective of meeting or exceeding guest expectations.
· Builds relationships with key customers and is involved in the sales process.
· Responsible for successfully executing operations in hotel departments (Front Office and Housekeeping) and managing staff.
· Strives to continually improve guest and associate satisfaction and maximize the financial performance of the department.
· Ensures that standards and procedures are being followed. Leads specific team while assisting with meeting or exceeding property goals.
This position will report directly to the MCR Development Director of Operations.
MCR Development LLC is a rapidly growing Hotel management company with a reputation for its expertise in managing upscale extended stay and select service and hotels across major brands such as Marriott and Hilton.
Our company is recognized for its ability to successfully improve a property's bottom line through P&L controls and standards. While paying attention to each and every line item thereby ensuring generous bottom line flows, we never lose sight of our guests and the need to maintain the highest standards of service, cleanliness and ambience. The ownership perspective of maximizing top line revenue without sacrificing net operating income is deeply entrenched in our corporate culture.
We are an entrepreneurial, performance-driven, goal oriented organization, where passionate, competent and focused individuals are given the tools, guidance and techniques to make a difference. Based in Dallas Texas, we operate 80 hotels throughout the United States. We are rapidly growing and are looking for the right talented hospitality individuals to join our team.
**This position will require the individual to live at the hotel that he/she has been assigned to until the next assignment.**
The ideal candidate should possess the following:
Education and Experience
· Ability to travel up to 100% of the time
· A “can do” attitude at all times
· High school diploma or GED
· General Manager, Assistant General Manager, or equivalent and Hilton or Marriott leadership experience
· 4 years experience in the guest services, front desk, housekeeping, or related professional area.
· 2-year degree from an accredited university in Hotel and Restaurant Management, Hospitality, Business Administration, or related major
· 2 years experience in the guest services, front desk, housekeeping, or related professional area.
Skills and Knowledge
· Working knowledge of Hilton and/or Marriott front office systems
· Customer and Personal Service
· Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
Basic Computer Skills
· Using basic computer hardware and software (e.g., personal computers, word processing software, Internet browsers, etc.).
· Writing - Communicating effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience.
· Adaptability - Ability to effectively adjust to major changes in work tasks or the work environment.
· Aligning Performance for Success - Skilled at focusing and guiding others in accomplishing work objectives.
· Building a Successful Team - Skilled at building a cohesive team and facilitating goal accomplishment.
· Building Trust - Ability to interact with others in an honest, fair and respectful way; giving others confidence in one's intentions and those of the organization.
· Communication -Ability to use both verbal and non-verbal communication clearly and effectively
· Customer Focus - Ability to develop and sustain productive customer relationships; actively seeking information to understand and address customers' needs.
· High Work Standards - Sets high standards of performance for self and others; assumes responsibility and accountability for successfully completing assignments or tasks.
· Planning and Organizing - Skilled at establishing courses of action for self and others to ensure work is completed efficiently.
· Problem Solving/Decision Making - Ability to identify and understand issues, problems, and opportunities; using effective approaches for choosing a course of action or developing solutions.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual who enjoys traveling, experiencing different challenges and environments. Additionally, all rooming and most essential living expenses will be covered.