Talent Development Coordinator
A Magnificent & Iconic Hill Country Resort
For a Texas-sized getaway with every diversion and amenity, there's no better destination than the Hill Country luxury resort of La Cantera.
Set atop one of the highest points in San Antonio, La Cantera Resort offers two golf courses, five swimming pools, eight unique dining venues and a renowned Health Club & Spa. Ample facilities handle meetings, events and weddings. Décor and design elements incorporate distinctive native textiles, artwork and color palettes, and there are sweeping vistas all around the resort. Nearby attractions include Six Flags Fiesta Texas, destination shopping, the beautiful Texas Wine Country and historic and romantic San Antonio.
This AAA Four Diamond-rated resort is an exception product with a great culture and team to grow your career with.
- Assess and develop formalized training
- Conduct new hire employee orientation
- Create, maintain, update and conduct leadership training
- Maintain and update training records
- Conduct training audits and make recommendations for continuous improvement
- Research and solicit outside training resources, as needed
- Market and communicate training strategy
- Advise Management on training matters
- Any combination of education and experience equivalent to graduation from high school or any other combination of training or experience that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment
- Computer literate in Microsoft Word, Excel, Windows and with the ability to learn HRIS systems
- Fluency in English both verbally and non-verbally
- Must have excellent associate relations skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills