Support Specialist, Revenue Management
What will I be doing?
The Support Specialist will coordinate with first and third level support teams, including proactive support and monitoring procedures. The Team Member will ensure that the support process is efficient, effective and relevant to each brand, region and systems environments. The Support Specialist will be expected to be an expert Revenue Management Systems user and will be responsible for staying up-to-date on Revenue Management Systems enhancements, business processes and procedures, and other Revenue Management Systems for all brands and regions.
Other key priorities are listed below:
* Act as the second level of support for Revenue Management Systems and related business processes including, but not limited to, questions on: system functionality, data configuration, conceptual and analytical questions, forecast and decision questions, business process, forecast validation, Revenue Management systems workflows, and the expansion of Rate Levels, Full Pattern Length of Stay, data cleanliness topics, MCAT Plus, and SRP attributes
* Complete ad-hoc reports, audit, and analyses when necessary on things including, but not limited to, system usage; support calls; data cleanliness; and system performance
* Embrace and communicate the organization's mission, values, goals and objectives and demonstrate them through ongoing and direct motivation, communication, group dynamics and leadership
* Learn the Revenue Management business processes and systems as they vary by brand and region
* Learn the implementation and support processes as they vary by brand and/or region
* Continue to remain up to date on the implementation and support process changes
* Communicate issues with the deployment plan, implementation process, and/or support process to Support Manager
* Review the support processes to ensure they remain relevant, effective and efficient to meet changing business standards and processes
* Review Revenue Management Systems Release Notes to ensure that Best Practices and Procedures remain current with the changing Revenue Management technology
* Liaise with first and third level support teams when necessary to ensure communication, escalation paths, and appropriate knowledge are in place
* Communicate and drive the completion of support tasks to ensure tasks are completed on time and to the required quality by assigned resources
Hilton World Wide Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
What are we looking for?
To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- BA/BS Bachelor's Degree or a minimum of three (3) years of professional experience in the Hotel industry, Revenue Management practices, and/or systems and analysis
- A minimum of three (3) years of proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Experience and extensive knowledge of Travel industry database systems and distribution channels, including experience with Revenue Optimization
- Experience managing multiple projects concurrently
- Experience in Support
- Proficiency in Information Technology relating to Sales, Revenue and Property Management Systems
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!