Nestled on the northern tip of Isle of Palms, a lush barrier island off the coast of South Carolina, Wild Dunes Resort is located less than 30 minutes from the charm and grace of historic Charleston. The Resort occupies 1,600 acres of oceanfront paradise with a variety of accommodations ranging from the AAA Four-Diamond Rated Boardwalk Inn and The Village at Wild Dunes to private condos and luxury home vacation rentals. Offering a year-round menu of championship golf, nationally-ranked tennis, award-winning recreation, spa services and restaurant options, Wild Dunes Resort has been distinguished by many publications and associations as a top destination for families, golfers, tennis lovers, and meeting and event planners.
As a team member at Wild Dunes, we offer exciting staff discounts and benefits: reduced golf fees, complimentary Tennis Court and Recreation pool usages, retail outlet and national hotel discounts. We are a united and coordinated collection of talented and diverse individuals who are here for a single purpose - to serve our guests. Together, we provide service for our guests that will surprise and delight.
Job OverviewThe Outlet Supervisor is responsible for providing leadership and guidance to the designated Food & Beverage Outlet team. S/he will work with the team to ensure guest satisfaction and optimum performance.Essential Functions
- Maintains a commitment to customer service and guest satisfaction
- Assists the manager with leading and supervising the outlet team
- Ensures supplies are properly stocked; assists with ordering supplies as necessary
- Assists with coordinating inventory control
- Utilizes labor management tools to schedule and control labor costs
- Assists manager with new hire and termination paperwork
- Participates in staff meetings and agenda
- Attends mandatory monthly department meetings and appropriate resort and division meetings
- Reports any needed repair immediately to Maintenance using correct procedures
- Ensures proper bookkeeping and resort policies are followed
- Responsible for daily reports and manager log book entries
- Performs restaurant staff duties as necessary
- Maintains a safe and pleasant work environment
- Assists the Food & Beverage Outlet Manager with preparing and monitoring budget of expenditures and projected incomes
- Flexibility. This is a demanding business and we look for flexibility with work days and hours, but it’s also a lot of fun!
- Experience. Previous experience passionately providing service to others. Excellent phone skills needed.
- People Person. The best part of serving others is creating experiences for them that go beyond the expected.
- Great communicator. Providing amazing experiences requires the ability to communicate to any guest or associate.