Corporate OverviewThe Procaccianti Group (TPG) currently owns and/or operates 64 hotels in 24 states and employs approximately 8,000+ people from coast to coast with 120 professionals based at the corporate headquarters in Rhode Island.
TPG is seeking energetic, service-oriented individuals to participate in the strong growth that we are experiencing. With 50 years of real estate and hospitality management, our available positions are as diverse as our business ventures. TPG offers a wide variety of managerial and entry level positions with a competitive/attractive salary, 401k & benefits.
**This is an Overnight 3rd Shift opportunity**
This position is responsible for all activities pertaining to cleaning/maintaining the food & beverage storage, preparation and service areas and materials and ensures spotless, sanitary condition of all china, glassware, silverware, and cookware and serving utensils.
This position requires the following:
- Ability to stand, bend and stoop repetitively during an eight hour shift
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs repetitively
- Knowledge of dishwashing equipment operation, chemicals and chemical feed equipment
- Must be able to speak, write, and understand basic English
- Schedule to include weekends and holidays
- A Food Handler’s Card is required upon hire
- A Criminal Background Check is required