The Resort at Squaw Creek, a AAA Four-Diamond resort, is ideally situated at the base of Squaw Valley USA, home of the 1960 Winter Olympics. The Resort at Squaw Creek instills in all of its employees the belief that we are a proud team dedicated to a quality experience for our guests, owners and associates. All members of the Resort at Squaw Creek Team are empowered to provide a quality guest service and an exceptional associate experience.
For all associates, the Resort offers ski pass discounts, free golf play, amenity discounts, national hotel discounts, the diversity of working with people from all over the world, and the ability to work and live in a community of the luxurious mountains of Lake Tahoe where the activities are endless all year round.
Job OverviewThis position provides support to all food and beverage outlets through cleanliness, organization and pace in the stewarding department. These responsibilities include using proper cleaning techniques and designated equipment to meet property needs.Essential Functions
- Maintain a positive physical appearance of the stewarding and back of house areas
- Communicates supply, maintenance, safety and storage needs to leadership promptly
- Fulfill Restaurant service needs from Stewarding throughout the shift and ensure that all requirements are met according to specifications
- Knowledge of proper cleaning techniques, requirements and use of equipment/machinery
- Knowledge of proper chemical handling
- Must be detail oriented and able to work in a fast pace environment