Corporate OverviewThe Procaccianti Group (TPG) currently owns and/or operates 64 hotels in 24 states and employs approximately 8,000+ people from coast to coast with 120 professionals based at the corporate headquarters in Rhode Island.
TPG is seeking energetic, service-oriented individuals to participate in the strong growth that we are experiencing. With 50 years of real estate and hospitality management, our available positions are as diverse as our business ventures. TPG offers a wide variety of managerial and entry level positions with a competitive/attractive salary, 401k & benefits.
Responsibilities for this Position
- Load dishwasher with dirty dishes as needed.
- Make sure that the dishwasher machine is cleaning properly.
- Keep and maintain a clean workstation at all times.
- Make sure that the dishes are clean and sanitized.
- Most know the size and the name of the China, silver ware and glassware.
- Sweep and mop kitchen as needed.
- Clean walls as needed.
- Maintain a high level of training for equipment cleaning.
- Empty all the garbage cans to the dumpster at the loading dock.
- Clean the drains.
- Clean the loading dock.
- Clean the tilt skillet.
- Must be able to adhere to the Quality standards of the hotel and the related department.
- Must be a citizen of this country or possess a valid work permit.
- Food handler's card required.
- Applications Accepted in person
- Must be willing to work a variety of day/night and weekend shifts.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Able to be on your feet for long periods of time.
- Able to lift at least 50 pounds.
- Excellent people skills.
- Must meet grooming standards.
- An energetic personality.
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick Leave
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Free Parking
- Matching 401-k
- Educational Assistance
- Company Hotel Travel Discounts
- An Equal Opportunity Employer
EOE, M/F, D/V