Corporate OverviewThe Procaccianti Group (TPG) currently owns and/or operates 64 hotels in 24 states and employs approximately 8,000+ people from coast to coast with 120 professionals based at the corporate headquarters in Rhode Island.
TPG is seeking energetic, service-oriented individuals to participate in the strong growth that we are experiencing. With 50 years of real estate and hospitality management, our available positions are as diverse as our business ventures. TPG offers a wide variety of managerial and entry level positions with a competitive/attractive salary, 401k & benefits.
Should have some schedule flexibility and be available to work nights and weekends as needed.
Some prep cook/line cook experience preferred.
The Stewardcleans and sanitizes all areas of the kitchen and operates the dish washing machine in safeand efficientcompliance with policies and procedures, brand standards, and federal, state and local regulations.
- Operate dish washing machine including proper rack stacking and silver presoaking.Wash dishes, pots and pans, kitchen utensils, glasses, silverware, etc.
- Maintain mop station with mops/buckets, brooms, and proper cleaning solutions. Sweep and mop floors.Keep floors clean and dry, pick up wet spills immediately.
- Clean walls, tables, racks sinks, floor mats and disposal area.Polish stainless steel.
- Clean ovens, hoods, filters, drains, hot boxes, steam tables, flat boxes and ceiling vents, according to schedule or as directed.
- Empty all trash cans, wash out and return to kitchen.
- Perform special cleaning projects as assigned.