The Rizzo Conference Center in Chapel Hill, North Carolina is a sophisticated meeting destination ideally situated near Research Triangle Park (RTP) and the Raleigh-Durham International Airport. Secluded on 28 acres of lush wooded landscape, the environment and architecture of the Center inspires creative thinking and encourages fresh perspectives. We foster a creative, entrepreneurial and energetic work environment where people come to work and have fun. We value passionate people who love to be challenged and desire the freedom to contribute to the overall success of the organization. Your role will be integral to the success of our hotel. We strive to create a work place culture that values family, work life balance and community. We help develop our associates and provide support for them to grow their careers.
Our associates are proud to work here!
Job OverviewThis position provides support to all food and beverage outlets through cleanliness, organization and pace in the stewarding department. These responsibilities include using proper cleaning techniques and designated equipment to meet property needs.Essential Functions
- Maintain a positive physical appearance of the stewarding and back of house areas
- Communicates supply, maintenance, safety and storage needs to leadership promptly
- Fulfill Restaurant service needs from Stewarding throughout the shift and ensure that all requirements are met according to specifications
- Knowledge of proper cleaning techniques, requirements and use of equipment/machinery
- Knowledge of proper chemical handling
- Must be detail oriented and able to work in a fast pace environment
- Ability to develop an effective working relationship with fellow employees and supervisors
- Ability to deal professionally with coworkers
- Ability to work flexible schedule and work weekends