1. Operate dish washing machine; Maintain organization - proper rack stacking, silver presoaking.
2. Sweep and mop floors. Keep floors clean and dry, pick up wet spills immediately.
3. Clean walls, tables, racks sinks, floor mats and disposal area. Polish stainless steel.
4. Clean ovens, hoods, filters, drains, hot boxes, steam tables, flat boxes and ceiling vents, according to schedule or as specified by Executive Chef
5. Empty all trash cans over 3/4 full at end of shift , wash out and return to kitchen.
6. Perform special cleaning projects as assigned.
1. Maintain mop station with mops, buckets, brooms, and proper cleaning solutions.
2. Cooperate with restaurant personnel and their needs in order to ensure that guests are taken care of.
REPORTS TO: Lead Steward, Executive Chef
Knowledge and Skills:
Education:No formal education required; High School diploma or equivalent desired.
Experience:Previous experience preferred.
Skills and Abilities:Operate dish washing machine, Dishware handling, Floor maintenance.
No. of employees supervised:None.
Hours Required:Scheduled days and times may vary based on need.
This is position represented by union Local 19
Interstate Hotels & Resorts is an EEO/AA/Disabled/Veterans Employer. Click here and here to navigate to the "EEO is the Law" poster and supplement.
San Jose, CA
Hyatt Place San Jose
Applicants who do not already have legal permission to work in the location of this job will not be considered.
Management Position: No
Address: 282 Almaden Boulevard , San Jose, CA, 95113, US