Inspiring ways to “Bee the Difference” with every guest and employee interaction. We’ve created a place where YOU feel at home with an excellent working environment that encourages our “Bee the Difference” Culture. We provide benefits for Fulltime employees such as; Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Short-term and Long-term disability and recently adding Critical Illness and Accidental Insurance.
Company 401 k and Employee Assistance Program is available to ALL employees including complimentary lunch, uniforms, and a continuous education opportunity with our Grove Graduate Program.
Our NEW destination. Yours to discover.
The Grove Resort & Spa, where we have perfected the art of meeting your high expectations.
POSITION START DATE: February 2017
BASIC FUNCTION: The Steward will clean any china, glass, silverware, pots and pans for the kitchen staff.
QUALIFICATIONS: EDUCATION, KNOWLEDGE, TRAINING, & WORK EXPERIENCE
v High school diploma or equivalent.
v Experience working with chemicals.
v Hard worker.
v Organizational skills.
1. Ensure all kettles are cleaned when shift begins.
2. Wash all pits and pans and store neatly.
3. All food stains, smoke stain, etc. must be removed before storage takes place.
4. Floor and trashcans must stay clean.
5. Keep the workspace clear.
6. All counters must be cleaned at the end of the shift.
7. Meet all cleaning and sanitation requirements.
1. Respond to any reasonable task as assigned by supervisor or manager.
2. Assist cooks in anything that may need to be cleaned up.
Inside main kitchen standing on hard vinyl floors. Busy noisy environment.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V