La Costa Resort and Spa
Nestled among the beautiful coastal foothills of Carlsbad, CA, Omni La Costa Resort & Spa is honored as the #1 Wellness Spa by Spa magazine. Omni La Costa's acclaimed restaurants present an updated take on locally inspired cuisine and culinary delights. Steps from your door, world-class accommodations, championship golf and tennis, eight pools and more anxiously wait to welcome your arrival.
Omni La Costa associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, Omni La Costa may be your perfect match.Job Description
Maintain equipment and dishwashing areas clean and organized.Responsibilities
- Keep all dishware, silverware and glassware clean and properly stocked and in appropriate containers.
- Clean pots and pans used by Kitchen Crew and store all items in their prospective places.
- Get familiarized with the operation of machines including proper detergents and water temperatures.
- Empty trash cans when needed and also do between 2 people to avoid accidents.
- Keep all floors in Kitchen, clean and dry. Always keep 2 wet floor signs at all times.
- Maintain compound area clean.
- Maintain shelves clean
- Perform all reasonable duties as instructed by Supervisor.
- Ability to life 30lbs on a repeated basis.
- Ability to push/pull 40lbs on a repeated basis.
- Ability to stand for an 8 hour shift.
- Must have valid Driver's License.
- Must be able to speak basic English.
- Must be able to work all weekends and all holidays.
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to email@example.com.