Founded in 1985, First Hospitality Group, Inc. is a nationally recognized hotel management company providing management, acquisition, development and receivership services to a variety of hotels. Our portfolio includes more than 55 properties and 16 major hotel brands including Hilton, Marriott, IHG, Hyatt and Carlson. Headquartered in the Chicago area, we concentrate our business prospects in key markets in the Midwest — spanning our business in major cities across 10 states.
Our Company is dedicated to putting people first. FHG's strong and engaging culture creates a high-level experience for associates and guests alike. We look for service super stars to join our team and support our commitment to excellence.
We provide a broad based, experienced supervisory staff focused on achieving all of our goals: exceptional financial returns, well-trained and motivated associates, and superior levels of guest satisfaction.
Our outstanding track record has been achieved through an uncompromising and consistent dedication to these goals. With over half of our managed properties owned by our company and its principals, we approach our day-to-day activities with this entrepreneurial ownership perspective. The results speak for themselves.
In addition to all competencies and behaviors listed above a shift supervisor should exhibit the following.
Make Every Moment Right
Our commitment to share a moment of genuine connection with every customer.
• Applies problem solving skills to effectively address Barista, Customer and Business problems.
• Upholds quality standards and actively coaches others to deliver high-quality, handcrafted coffee beverages and food.
• Holds team accountable for using operational tools and following Routines and procedures.
• Challenges self and team to deliver store goals and expected results tied to Barista, Customer and Business.
Example Behavioral Differentiators
• Is able to view the store through the lens of the customer, proactively assesses the store’s level of customer service and identifies appropriate action steps and measurements towards solutions.
• Demonstrates strong problem solving abilities; is able to identify root causes of problems and identifies appropriate action steps and measurements toward solutions.
• Understands the importance of meeting store goals. Drives individual behavior to deliver results through others.
• Understands the store financials, identifies trends and shares ideas to improve results.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER