Corporate OverviewThe Procaccianti Group (TPG) currently owns and/or operates 64 hotels in 24 states and employs approximately 8,000+ people from coast to coast with 120 professionals based at the corporate headquarters in Rhode Island.
TPG is seeking energetic, service-oriented individuals to participate in the strong growth that we are experiencing. With 50 years of real estate and hospitality management, our available positions are as diverse as our business ventures. TPG offers a wide variety of managerial and entry level positions with a competitive/attractive salary, 401k & benefits.
What you will be doing
- Primary responsibility is Starbucks kiosk on Friday, Saturday and Sunday mornings from 6:00 AM - 1:00 PM
- Additional hours available but varying shiftsin the restaurant, room service, and banquets.
- High school education.
- Must be friendly and reliable. Prior serving experience highly preferred.
- Must be able to obtain a food handler's card prior to start date.
- Weekend availability.
- Create coffee and tea orders from a limited Starbucks menu.
- Answer all questions about preparation methods, menu items, specials and prices.
- Accurate and prompt guest order taking.
- Prepare beverage and food orders in accordance with prescribed procedures.
- Check food to ascertain appearance, temperature and portions are correct.
- Timely deliver food and beverage orders.
- Prepare guest checks accurately and present prior to guest departure.
- Report all tips in compliance with Company policy and IRS regulations.
- Collect payment from the guests in compliance with cash handling, credit card transactions, room charge processing and accounting policies and procedures.
- Clean all spills and breakage immediately.
- Remove dirty dishes, glasses, silverware and trash from area.
- Clear empty tables of linens, dishes and debris and place them in proper areas.
- Clean and restock service items.
- Arrive at work on time, when scheduled and in proper uniform.
- Attend departmental meetings as scheduled.
- Maintain a professional and positive attitude when communicating with guests and associates.
- Report all incidents of guest dissatisfaction to manager/supervisor so that corrective measures may be taken.