Corporate OverviewThe Procaccianti Group (TPG) currently owns and/or operates 64 hotels in 24 states and employs approximately 8,000+ people from coast to coast with 120 professionals based at the corporate headquarters in Rhode Island.
TPG is seeking energetic, service-oriented individuals to participate in the strong growth that we are experiencing. With 50 years of real estate and hospitality management, our available positions are as diverse as our business ventures. TPG offers a wide variety of managerial and entry level positions with a competitive/attractive salary, 401k & benefits.
- The Barista is the foundation of the coffee shop. He/She is responsible for every customer by providing excellent customer service.
- Must educate customers about premium coffees, teas, drinks etc.
- He/She is a true professional that fulfills any additional duties the Supervisor/Manager assigns.
- Must display a positive attitude at all times to ensure the return of our customers.
- Maintain, open and close the coffee station, ensuring cleanliness and inventory of the station.
- Barista is trained to make fine espresso drinks.
- He/She must address many factors including the grinding of the espresso, the pressure of the tamp, the temperature of the milk and making fresh brewed coffee.
- The barista must keep the coffee brewing throughout the day in addition to making other drinks such as juice or milk drinks.
- May be required to sell other food items. Will take food and drink orders and receive payment.
- Responsible for other housekeeping duties such as cleaning the coffee machines and maintaining the coffee station clean and stocked.
- Greets all customers with a friendly tone and smile.
- Provides quick, friendly and personal service. Initiates dialog and develops rapport with customers by learning their favorite drinks and food items.
- Generates customer satisfaction; responds appropriately to customer concerns.
- Answers phones in a friendly manner and using a personal greeting.
- Sells and serves baked goods and miscellaneous food items.
- Maintains the highest level of standards for all food product preparation. Provides top quality coffees and other beverages.
- Brews coffee, serves customers, cleans coffee station.
- Sets out daily newspapers, create checks, collect payment, accurate accounting of all sales.
- Adheres to all Company recipes and measures.
- Produces superior product presentation. Inventories product and orders products.
- High school or equivalent.
- Must be able to communicate, speak and write English.
- Customer service skills required, preferably in a coffee shop, restaurant and knowledge of coffee drinks preferred.
- Must be able to multi-task, work on own or on a team, able to handle cash register and money. Organized and detail-oriented.
Interstate is an EEO/AA/M/F/D/V
Part Time Shifts available everyday from 6am to 11am.
Candidates must be available to work weekends and holidays as needed.