Corporate OverviewThe Procaccianti Group (TPG) currently owns and/or operates 64 hotels in 24 states and employs approximately 8,000+ people from coast to coast with 120 professionals based at the corporate headquarters in Rhode Island.
TPG is seeking energetic, service-oriented individuals to participate in the strong growth that we are experiencing. With 50 years of real estate and hospitality management, our available positions are as diverse as our business ventures. TPG offers a wide variety of managerial and entry level positions with a competitive/attractive salary, 401k & benefits.
The person we seek must be a team player with the ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment. The Starbucks at the Hilton -Providence is looking for motivated individuals looking for growth and opportunity. We're seeking an individual who believe in the importance of providing quality service with a smile and:
- Greet guests and answer all questions about the menu.
- Accurate and prompt order taking.
- Prompt preparation of beverages in accordance with prescribed procedures and brand standards.
- Timely delivery of beverages/food to guests.
- Prepare check and collect payment from guests in compliance with cash handling, credit card transactions, room charge processing and accounting policies and procedures.
- Report all tips in compliance with Company policy and IRS regulations.
- Candidates should possess a High school education or related experience.
- Familiarity with hospitality industry practices preferred.
BenefitsWe offer an array of company sponsored and voluntary benefits to full and part time team members! We believe that taking care of our team members is a top priority, and because of this, we work diligently to provide you with the best benefits available!Full time (30 hours/week) team members are eligible for:•Complimentary Parking•Medical Coverage•Dental Coverage•Vision Insurance•No-Cost Life Insurance•Voluntary Life Insurance and AD&D•Long Term and Short Term Disability Insurance•Our Employee Assistance Program•Flexible Spending Accounts•Commuter Reimbursement Accounts•401(k)•Vacation and Sick Time•Team Member Room Discounts
The Hilton Providence is an Equal Opportunity Employer.