For us, hotels aren't simply places to sleep, they're places where dreams are born.
We encourage our employees to make their mark while giving back to their communities and saving the environment.
Job OverviewThis position assists in the oversight of the accounting operation. S/he will ensure that all functions are being performed accurately, on a timely basis and according to established standards.Essential Functions
- Assist in the management of day-to-day operations and assignments of accounting staff, plan and organize work, communicate goals, and schedule/assign work
- Implement and maintain acceptable accounting practices and procedures as required by company policy and procedures, generally accepted accounting practices, and as effected by local conditions
- Assist in managing revenues received and dispersed including accounts receivable, accounts payable, and payroll, audit, General Ledger reporting, and cash handling functions
- Prepare financial analyses of operations including variance explanation and make recommendations to ensure the achievement of business goals
- Assists with the distribution of forecast information as an up to date management tool for operating departments
- Preparation of all balance sheet reconciliations on a monthly basis
- High school graduate
- College degree, Accounting major preferred
- Three years accounting experience
- Experience with computers, calculators or word processors