Sr. Integration Architect
Carlson Rezidor Hotel Group
Location: US - MN - Minnetonka
Feb 26, 2018
Position DescriptionSr Integration Architect will define and implement strategic integration architecture, technology platform, and governance in support of Radisson Hotel Group digital transformation and other business and technology objectives. To achieve these goals, (s)he will apply the best practices of service oriented design, API management, microservices, message- and event-driven architectures, and will engage and educate the broader developers community on the new integration paradigm. (S)he will provide thought leadership and hands-on support to developers and form an integration COE (Center of Enablement) that will be used for collaboration, solutioning, prototyping, learning, and governance. The integration architect will work closely with the operations team on ensuring performance, scalability, and availability of RHG enterprise integration platform. (S)he will lead technology selection, roadmap, and future state planning; ensuring that we stay current in regards to the emerging technologies, and industry and technology trends and best practices.
- Deliver RHG strategic integration platform to include API gateway, portal, messaging/web services, and event-processing capabilities.
- Maintain integration platform’s currency, competitiveness, and strategic fit in RHG environment. Ensure that integration technology, architecture, and processes align with the company’s current and future business needs, conform to the internal and industry best practices, while taking into account the available skillsets, team maturity, and development and operation practices.
- Create API/service strategy, future state architecture and roadmap, and ensure progress towards that vision via effective governance
- Provide oversight over integration architecture, design, and implementation across all systems and projects.
- Engage and educate the developers on the use of the integration tools and best practices. The goal is not to create a bottleneck, but a well-governed distributed integration development model.
- Establish and lead integration COE (Center of Enablement) and use it as a collaboration, learning, and governing body to drive the desired transformation of application development and integration practices.
- Drive innovation, develop prototypes, communicate and showcase innovative solutions and their business value to stakeholders.
- Stay on top of the current and emerging technology trends and best practices.
- Evaluate and prototype potential technologies and overall solutions for planned initiatives.
- 10+ years of hands-on integration architecture, design and development experience in large and complex enterprise environments.
- Expert knowledge and experience applying the best practices of service oriented design, API management, microservices, message- and event-driven architectures.
- Hospitality or related travel and entertainment industry experience is a plus.
- A well-rounded experience working on large and complex B2C and B2B web/e-commerce initiatives, as well as reservations, call-center, property management, ERP and other back-office systems initiatives is a plus.
- Experience working in agile/scrum environments using automation, continuous or frequent integration, continuous or frequent delivery, etc.
- Solid understanding of security, network, servers, storage, and data architectures.
- Up to 10% travel possible
Visa Requirements: All candidates must be in possession of identification providing authorization to work in the United States as defined in the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1968 (IRCA). This position does not offer sponsorship of Work Visas.
Applicants who do not already have legal permission to work in the United States will not be considered.