The Therapist will perform massage, body and facial treatments, manicure and pedicure, and provide personal attention to each guest.
QUALIFICATIONS: EDUCATION, KNOWLEDGE, TRAINING, & WORK EXPERIENCE
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Current license(s) and certificate(s) for massage therapy as required by the state, county, city/town.
- One-year experience administering massage, body and hydrotherapy treatments, desired.
- Current CPR certification.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Perform various types of massage treatments i.e., Swedish, Trager, Sports, etc.
- Proficiency in all components of massage, body and hydrotherapy, i.e., anatomy and physiology.
- Proficiency in doing a variety of body treatments in addition to being well versed in new developments, i.e., Vichy shower, Swiss shower, exfoliations, masks, hydro tubs, body polish, herbal wraps, etc.
- Prepare and maintain treatment area supplies daily.
- Ensure the privacy of each guest.
- Attend weekly and monthly departmental staff meetings as requested.
- Conduct tours of the facility as needed, to ensure a pleasant visit of each guest.
- Maintain consistent spa inventory and order supplies as needed.
- Promote and sell massage and body products.
- Attend product knowledge training as required.
- On-time attendance and ability to work uninterrupted is required.
- Work cooperatively with other departments.
- Perform special tasks as requested by the Director of Spa/Recreation Services.
- Attend weekly and monthly meetings conducted by the Director of Spa/Recreation Services. Oversee and maintain the cleanliness and neatness of facility.
- Ability to lift 20-30 pounds.
- Help out the Health & Fitness Center as necessary.
- Respond to requests made by the Director of Rooms, Resident Manager and General Manager.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that considers applicants without regard to race, sex, religion, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.apply now