Tucked away on Mission Bay you will find Paradise Point Resort & Spa, a 44-acre island resort conveniently located next door to SeaWorld and just minutes from the airport, downtown San Diego, and top attractions like the world-famous San Diego Zoo.
Featuring over 462 bungalow-style rooms nestled amongst tropical gardens, lagoons, and beaches, Paradise Point has served as a top destination for Southern California vacations, weddings, and meetings for over 50 years.
You will join a team of incredibly friendly and positive people that are all committed to providing exceptional service to all of our guests. We foster an environment of service and respect where everyone's ideas and points of view are welcomed.
Job OverviewThis position is responsible for the scheduling of spa appointments, greeting and escorting the guests to treatment areas, all while providing information concerning Spa services, treatments, and products. This individual will also provide support in communicating spa incentives, guest requests and programs to all departments related to the transaction.Essential Functions
- Answer telephones in friendly and courteous manner, providing information, schedule appointments and taking the necessary notes
- Complete payment transactions prior or post a guests spa/salon treatment
- Assist in the professional and clean image of all spa and surrounding facilities
- Communicate all necessary guest information, allergies, and request to the appropriate service provider
- Must be detail oriented and have excellent communication skills
- Previous experience in the spa or salon industry preferred
- Previous customer service and cash handling experience required
- Industry related certifications or education a plus