For us, hotels aren't simply places to sleep, they're places where dreams are born.
We encourage our employees to make their mark while giving back to their communities and saving the environment.
Job OverviewThis position supports the daily operations and direct personnel supervision of the Spa. These responsibilities include but are not limited to operating within departmental budget/forecasting goals, and ensuring compliance of regulatory matters specific to the Spa. The Spa Manager ensures an efficient and fiscally responsible operation through assistance in development and implementation of department policies and procedures.Essential Functions
- Monitor the compliance of cleanliness and safety policies and regulations within the spa
- Assist in all phases of Spa services, cost control, and associates
- Research, develop, recommend and implement department products, programs and services
- Assist in the recruitment, supervision and training of Spa associates
- Maintains thorough and accurate records and complete all required departmental reporting
- Develops and promote guest spa packages and special membership promotions and packages
- Manage inventory counts and implement inventory and purchasing controls for Spa products
- Advanced knowledge in industry techniques and practices
- Previous spa supervisory experience, preferably in a luxury resort
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- One (1) to three (3) years previous leadership experience within the spa/beauty industry
- Industry certifications a plus