Bedford Springs Resort
Join our award-winning team of associates at the luxurious and exquisite Omni Bedford Springs Resort. More than just a sought-after destination for travelers worldwide, the Bedford Springs Resort flawlessly combines a rich history and historic charm with all of the modern conveniences one would expect from a four-diamond hotel property. After undergoing a $120 million restoration in 2007, the Omni Bedford Springs Resort offers unparalleled service and amenities to thousands of travelers each year.
Our Omni Bedford Springs associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Bedford Springs Resort may be your perfect match.
The Spa Manager will be responsible for assisting the Spa Director with overall spa service and operations to maximize revenue while maintaining extraordinary spa experiences.Responsibilities
- Oversee operations, management, marketing and planning of massage, esthetics, salon services and wellness offerings and specials
- Assist with interviewing, hiring and scheduling Associates
- Responsible for conducting disciplinary actions, and providing training for all Spa Associates.
- Supervise the performance, attendance, appearance and conduct of the staff
- Ensure that the Spa front desk, reservations, and spa attendant procedures are maintained and adhered to
- Maintain an efficient system of communication between the Spa and other departments
- Maintain an efficient system of communication with Spa Director regarding operations, guest and associate events or needs
- Ensure that Omni Standard Operating Procedures are maintained and adhered to in all areas
- Achieve a comprehensive knowledge of all functions of Spa Soft, Kronos and Birchstreet
- Represent the Spa as needed at meetings, including pre-cons , morning and afternoon stand-up, departmental and monthly OST
- Review and resolve all problem tickets or guest recovery opportunities in a timely basis
- Review Detailed Unprocessed Register Reports and rectify all discrepancies before end of shift
- Assist with the monthly financial procedures such as ordering, picking and receiving
- Conduct monthly retail and professional inventory
- Maintain high levels of service standards
- Remain visible in front of the house guest space, supporting Associate’s and Guest’s needs
- Assist in the back of the house operations during peak times
- Anticipate the needs of the guest and the associates.
HOTEL SPECIFIC FUNCTIONS:
- Assist in the development of business plan to ensure overall operation; growth and long range profitability of the Spa are achieved.
- Maintain Guest satisfaction through Medallia program in a timely and efficient manner.
- Serve on the Safety Committee.
- Act as MOD as needed and Lobby Ambassador as needed.
- Respond to any reasonable task as assigned by Spa Director
- Attend monthly departmental meetings and assist in other departments as needed
- Reception setting
- Spa setting
- Treatment Room setting
- Lab setting
The Springs Eternal Spa
- 30,000 square feet of treatment and service areas
- The unique Bedford Baths – the signature bathing ritual
- Serene views of surrounding springs, golf course, and mountains
- Treatment options:Therapeutic massages, body wraps, hydrotherapy baths, reflexology and
- skincare treatments
- Full-service hair and nail salon
- Spa combination packages offerings
- Separate male and female locker rooms
- Co-ed Relaxation Lounge
- Spa Garden
Fitness Center and Movement Studio
- Cardiovascular equipment, including treadmills, stationary bicycles, stair steppers and ellipticals
- Free weight area
- Resistance Machines
- Yoga and Pilates
Associate Support Areas
- Service Tunnel
- Break Room
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Bachelors Degree in a related field & experience in the hospitality industry would be an asset.
- Minimum of 2 years Spa / Fitness experience in the hospitality resort setting.
- Minimum 2 years spa supervisory experience in the hospitality resort setting.
- Must have strong knowledge of spa treatments and services, including: massage, wraps, facials, aromatherapy and salon services.
- Must have a strong knowledge of spa and salon booking systems and strategies to maximize revenues and utilization rates.
- Excellent customer service skills
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to email@example.com.