Carmel Valley Ranch
Carmel Valley Ranch Resort
Applicants who do not already have legal permission to work in the United States will not be considered.
Customer Service, Front Desk, Host(ess)
For us, hotels aren't simply places to sleep, they're places where dreams are born.
We encourage our employees to make their mark while giving back to their communities and saving the environment.
Job OverviewResponsibilities are the overall cleanliness and presentation of the spa, pool and hot tubs, the fitness center, and the locker rooms.Essential Functions
- Responsible for cleaning and maintaining the spa, pool(s), hot tub(s), men’s and women’s locker rooms
- Ensure towels are replaced and removed for cleaning
- Communicate with guests offering water, towels, or assistance
- Ensure all carpeted areas are kept clean and free from debris
- Ensure all hard floors are kept clean and well maintained
- Knowledgeable regarding equipment and chemicals
- Understand hazard communications program
- Respond to guest and management requests
- Flexible with schedule to meet hotel needs
- Ensure all spills are cleaned up immediately
- Responsible for monitoring and reporting all maintenance related problems
- This position requires a detail oriented, organized and flexible individual who can complete all general cleaning duties
- Must be able to multi-task and be flexible and adaptable to differing situations
- Good inter-personal and communication skills. Personality characteristics should include being personable, respectful, positive, ethical, trustworthy, professional, self-motivated, diplomatic, and confident
- Must be able to work weekends, holidays, and nights