Orlando Resort at Championsgate
The Omni Orlando Resort at ChampionsGate is surrounded by 36 holes of championship Orlando golf, the Leadbetter Golf Academy World Headquarters and 15 acres of recreation, this four-diamond resort is one of the nation's premier golf, meeting and leisure retreats. In addition to walk-out golf, guests may choose to relax in our signature Mokara spa, dine in one of our five restaurants or enjoy 15 acres of pools and recreation activities including the 850-foot lazy river.
Omni Orlando’s associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Orlando Resort at ChampionsGate may be your perfect match.
The Hairstylist is responsible for guest satisfaction in the spa by performing services to the best of their ability and maintaining Omni standards throughout all procedures.Responsibilities
- To work as part of the spa therapy team to consistently provide the highest possible standard of hair service, creating a sensory journey for guests helping them to rest, relax and regain a sense of balance and harmony in their lives.
- Responsible for setting up the hair service area according to procedures and dispose of laundry in a timely basis.
- Maintain sanitation of workstation and equipment as required by state board guidelines.
- Ensure all professional stock is being used in compliance with PAR levels to assist with reduction in product waste.
- To begin and end hair services at the published time and ensure correct procedures of all hair services are being followed at all times.
- Provide the highest quality in terms of hair service and professional concept.
- Strive to consistently produce a minimum of 10% in retail sales per day/week /month
- Current State of Florida Cosmetology License
- 1 year minimum experience in hair services
- Proficient skills in cutting, coloring , blow dry styling and special occasion hairstyling
- Effective communicator
- Flexible and cooperative
- Self motivated
- Able to sit, stand and walk up to 8 hours
- Able to lift and carry up to 20 pounds
- Spa and normal retail environment with minimal exposure to dust, noise, etc.
- May be required to work evenings, weekends and overtime
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision
Tools & Equipment:
- Hair dryer
- Flat iron
- Curling iron
- Hot roller system
- Hot towel cabinet
- Sterilizer unit
- Paraffin machine
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.