Dramatically poised at the edge of the Pacific Ocean on the Palos Verdes Peninsula, Terranea's 102 acres are infused with the elegance of a classic Mediterranean estate, the casual energy of coastal Southern California, and countless ways to spend your days - all tied together with authentic, genuine hospitality and a deep respect for this irreplaceable oceanfront setting. A gracious, old-world ambiance permeates the grounds, from the resort lobby and outdoor gardens, to private terraces and inviting courtyards with outdoor fireplaces.
Located just south of Los Angeles, Terranea offers a 582-room resort, including a luxurious collection of residential bungalows, casitas and villas. The resort features a host of world-class amenities, such as The Links at Terranea, an award-winning 9-hole, par 3 golf course, the spectacular Spa at Terranea, three ocean view pools, family-friendly activities, and a collection of eight distinctive restaurants, bars, cafés and lounges.
Job OverviewThis position is responsible for the scheduling of spa appointments, greeting and escorting the guests to treatment areas, all while providing information concerning Spa services, treatments, and products. This individual will also provide support in communicating spa incentives, guest requests and programs to all departments related to the transaction.Essential Functions
- Answer telephones in friendly and courteous manner, providing information, schedule appointments and taking the necessary notes
- Complete payment transactions prior or post a guests spa/salon treatment
- Assist in the professional and clean image of all spa and surrounding facilities
- Communicate all necessary guest information, allergies, and request to the appropriate service provider
- Must be detail oriented and have excellent communication skills
- Previous experience in the spa or salon industry preferred
- Previous customer service and cash handling experience required
- Industry related certifications or education a plus