Delray Beach Marriott
Location: US - FL - Delray Beach
- Maintain established resort and departmental policies, procedures, standards and objectives.
- Maintain a cooperative and professional work relationship and team attitude with staff and guests.
- Possess knowledge at all times of Spa products current and new.
- Possess knowledge at all times of Spa Operations, (hours of operations, special promotions, groups in house, treatments and menus.)
- Properly open and close spa each day according to standard operating procedures.
- Properly educate guests in regards to treatments.
- Monitor all spa and salon areas and maintain daily stocking and cleaning.
- Be familiar with Spa Soft, spa scheduling, and spa appointments.
- Orient and train new spa coordinators and support staff in accordance with Spa Manual.
- Oversee daily operations of front desk, retail desk, reservations and locker rooms.
- Assist Spa Manager with all areas of Spa Operations.
- Enforce all hotel and spa policies.
- Serve in the role of Spa Manager when necessary to ensure adequate manager coverage.
- Schedule all personnel.
- Cover Shifts as necessary.
- Complete all engineering work order requests.
- Maintain a co-operative team attitude with co-workers.
- Be aware of appearance, promptness with appointments, quality of work and attitudes with guests.
- Communicate clearly and frequently with Spa Manager.
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment by recommending all engineering work workers and suggesting improvements of procedures, etc.
- Maintain service standards.
- Be informed about all policies, procedures and communication. Promote Spa and all services, products and programs.
- Actively contribute to finding solutions for challenges.
- Respond to all guest concerns in a prompt, professional and courteous manner. Respect quest confidentiality.
- Greet and welcome all incoming and outgoing guest and staff.
- Enhance professional growth and development through participation in educational programs, current literature, workshops and meetings.
- Participate in all training sessions and demonstrate willingness to learn spa treatments.
- Know emergency procedures of spa and treatment areas.
Candidate must possess a high school diploma or equivalent
Candidate must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
Prior customer service experience required
Required to sit; use hands to operate a computer & write information.
Prolonged extensive standing/walking. Considerable reaching and pushing.
Be able to lift/carry loads up to 40 lbs.
Prior experience booking appointments preferred but not required
Prior experience with Spa Soft Operating System preferred but not required