- Act as the Spa Host/Hostess and as the ultimate guest service model in attitude, conduct and appearance. Act as an administrative assistant to our service provider team members.
- Respond promptly to guest needs. Check in guests and guide them to appropriate spaces as per appointment type. Walk guests into spa and explain locker room procedures as necessary. Explain paperwork to guest when asking them to fill out massage/facial/waxing forms. Inform service provider staff of changes in their schedule throughout their day. Work with difficult or emotional guest and employee situations.
- Keep reception areas (spa) organized and clean: includes beverages, fruits, magazines, floors in area, and equipment. Keep business cards and menus stocked and organized and retail shelves and front counter clean and uncluttered. Keep daily paperwork organized with formulas and notes entered into computer database.
- Maintain guest and team member confidentiality; Listens to others without interrupting; Keep emotions under control; Remain open to others' ideas and try new things.
- Provide detailed spa tours to potential clients.
- Thorough knowledge of hotel’s services and special event amenities available.
- Participate in spa and sales team meetings.
- Put success of team above own interests; Support everyone's efforts to succeed
- Demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness with appointment scheduling and guest database information entry, daily confirmation calls for future appointments, guest check-in/check-out procedures, and cash drawer. Look for ways to improve and promote quality.
- Uphold organizational values. Follow policies and procedures.
- Maintain standard computer operation procedures.
- Able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
- Consistently at work and meetings on time. Opening the spa when assigned and closing and securing the business when assigned.
- Dependable - Follow instructions, respond to management direction; Take responsibility
for your own actions; Keep your commitments.
- Seek increased responsibilities; Ask for and offer help when needed.
- Provide education to customers about the features and benefits of the Spa products. Participate in on-going promotions and events at our hotel/spa.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Please see Job Description above
Loews Hotels is a vibrant collection of one-of-a-kind hotels with distinct personalities. Each hotel and resort offers high-quality accommodations, impressive surroundings, personalized service, and thoughtful amenities for a luxurious guest experience. As a company we care about our guests, our community and our team members.
Headquartered in New York City, Loews Hotels manages properties in most major markets in the U.S. and Canada. Each property goes beyond Four Diamond standards to provide guests with a supremely comfortable, uniquely local travel experience at a great value. Loews Hotels boast prime locations in the cities of New York, Washington DC, Denver, Los Angeles, Nashville, Philadelphia, Annapolis, Montreal, and Quebec City, as well as world-renowned vacation destinations such as Miami's South Beach, Universal Orlando, New Orleans, Tucson, St. Pete Beach, and California's Coronado Island. Loews has established some of the industry's most innovative and successful travel programs, including Loews Loves Kids for families and Loews Loves Pets for discerning animals on the road.
At Loews Hotels, our team members' commitment to our guests and dedication to our communities is cherished. We seek genuine individuals who are able to engage and delight our guests by providing Four Diamond AND MORE service. We invest in training and development opportunities for all team members, so they may grow and develop as individuals. We embrace diversity at our core and offer the opportunity for all team members to reach their potential as professionals. At Loews Hotels, we seek to create a dynamic culture that makes work interesting, challenging, fulfilling and fun.
As part of our commitment to our team members, Loews Hotels is proud to offer competitive compensation and benefit plans tailored to each marketplace. These include:
- Pay that meets or exceeds area standards
- Retirement (401-K) and incentive plans
- Medical and dental coverage
- Short and long-term disability
- Life insurance
- Holiday and vacation pay
- Team member assistance plans
- Career development programs
- Tuition reimbursement programs
Loews Hotels is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse work culture, M/F/D/V