Vail Resorts Inc. is the premier mountain resort company in the world and a leader in luxury, destination-based travel at iconic locations.
Vail Resorts owns or manages 13 hotels located at its five premier mountain resorts of Vail, Beaver Creek, Breckenridge, Keystone, and Heavenly, including RockResorts branded hotels and about 1,500 managed condominiums and townhomes. The Company also operates RockResorts in Santa Fe, Jackson Hole, Jamaica, the Dominican Republic and St. Lucia.
Our mission is simple. Experience of a lifetime.
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Spa Attendant - Women's Locker Room - Winter Seasonal - The Lodge at Vail, a RockResort - Vail, CO
The RockResorts Spa® at The Lodge at Vail offers a spa experience of unmatched luxury, comfort, and versatility. The primary responsibility of a Spa Attendant is to be the liaison between spa treatments and amenities. The Spa Attendant is responsible for the cleanliness and sanitation of the locker rooms, relaxation and public areas, and the treatment rooms. This includes the distribution of linens, restocking all items in treatment rooms and relaxation areas, and the maintenance of toiletries in the locker rooms. Upholds company standards of conduct, grooming, dress, and personal hygiene. Maintains clean and organized work areas and well-stocked supply of products.
Essential Job Functions:
- Have complete knowledge of all Spa Services, Packages, Promotions, and retail products presently offered by the spa.
- Maintains professional relationships with spa clientele.
- Greets and assists with the check in, transition, and check out of guests giving personalized service.
- Assists guests as needed, including delivering amenities (robes, sandals, towels, soaps, etc.) and various refreshments in order to provide convenient, courteous, efficient, fast, and flawless service.
- Educates and assists guests in the use and health benefits of the various spa services.
- Keep work areas clean and organized according to standards.
- Promote all spa programs/activities by discussing other department areas that may assist guests with a total resort experience. Must keep current with spa calendar – programs, events and activities.
- Maintains accurate knowledge of guests’ treatments and schedules.
- Understand and use universal precautions and sanitary procedures.
- Maintain storage areas to ensure cleanliness, freshness, and organization.
- Interfaces with spa concierge, therapists, and food service providers to maintain timely appointment schedules.
- Answers any questions or concerns regarding procedures, schedules, facilities and services.
- Attend departmental meetings as scheduled by spa management and/or resort management.
- Be familiar with all resort services/ features and local attractions to respond to guest inquiries.
- Complies with all Resort policies, procedures and standards of operation.
- Performs any additional tasks or projects as required.
- High school diploma or the equivalent. -required
- Must attend product knowledge training. -required
- Must be able to stand or walk for long periods of time without sitting. -required
- Must be able to lift 30 lbs. -required
- Previous Spa Experience. -preferred
- First Aid and CPR training desired. -preferred
Some great Benefits of working in The Lodge at Vail Spa:
- Free Employee Ski Pass
- Two Free Ski or Ride Lessons a month
- All Vail Resorts employee discounts including retail, lodging and on mountain dining
- Use of the Lodge at Vail Fitness Center
- One Free Nights stay at the Lodge at Vail to get the full Guest experience