Location: US - TN - Knoxville
Mar 7, 2018
Director of Human Resources
Train, supervise and work with all kitchen staff in order to prepare, cook and present food according to hotel standard recipes to create quality food products.
- Assign, in detail, specific duties to all associates under supervision for efficient operation of kitchen.
- Assist the Executive Chef with personnel functions as directed, e.g. interviewing, training, performance evaluations, resolving problems, providing open communication and recommending discipline and/or termination when appropriate.
- Train and supervise kitchen staff in the proper preparation of menu items.
- Schedule culinary staff so that proper coverage is maintained while keeping payroll costs in line.
- Communicate both verbally and in writing to provide clear direction to staff.
- Ensure proper receiving, storage (including temperature-setting) and rotation of food products so as to comply with health department regulations.
- Adhere to control procedures for cost and quality.
- Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a regular basis.
- Perform any other job-related duties as assigned
Applicants who do not already have legal permission to work in the United States will not be considered.
Discount Hotel, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, STD, LTD, GTL