Join the Silverado Family!
Silverado Resort and Spa is seeking qualified and motivated candidates for the position of Sous Chef. Imagine belonging to a team that delivers the gold standard of a luxurious and relaxing stay in the Napa Valley. Join a passionate group of people whose job is to deliver extraordinary customer service at one of the most beautiful resorts in Northern California.
The Sous Chef is responsible for:
• Oversee all aspects of the daily operation of the kitchen and food production areas; hot food from the main kitchen and bakery, and cold food from the pantry.
• Work with the Director of F&B to create and implement menus.
• Oversee daily activities such as preparation for all food items, sanitation of the outlets, receiving daily inventories, log-on report and food cost report.
• Approach all encounters with guests and employees in an attentive, friendly, courteous and service-oriented manner.
***At least 4 years of related progressive experience; or a culinary graduate with at least 2 years of progressive experience in a hotel or a related field. Must have knowledge of F&B preparation techniques, health department rules and regulations, liquor laws and regulations.***
As part of the Culinary team, you will join other associates that value hard work and pride themselves in making every single dining experience an unforgettable one for our guests and their loved ones.
Our team is:
• Dedicated to exceeding service standards and providing services of the highest caliber.
• Able to work/collaborate together and communicate effectively with guests and associates at all levels of the organization.
OUR MISSION: Only at Silverado Resort and Spa will you find a captivating place that must be experienced, where tradition and history are honored and modern day luxury is delivered. We create unforgettable moments for every single member, every single guest, one story at a time.
Silverado Resort and Spa offers a competitive salary and benefits package.