Snow Plow Operator- Empire Pass Park City
Destination Hotels UtahFor more than a decade, we've had the privilege of managing real estate in one of the world's most admired mountain towns - Park City, Utah. We've worked diligently to deliver a variety of real estate expertise for clients in hospitality, association, retail/commercial, mixed-use, sales, leasing, financing, development and construction. Along the way, we earned a reputation as one of Park City's leading, boutique real estate operators. Along with managing Newpark Resort - an award-winning hotel development featuring Hotel Rooms and One and Two Bedroom Suites that include a well-equipped kitchen, fireplace, heated bathroom floors and a private deck with a hot tub that is freshly-filled prior to arrival - we also manage High Star Ranch, a western mountain ranch capturing the very best of nature...fresh air, stunning views, wildlife and star-lit skies over 900+ acres of open space, quaint ranch cabins, single family home sites, a stocked fishing pond, the world class DeJoria Center and the State Road Tavern.
Job OverviewYou will be an integral member of the team that creates distinctively different and authentic experiences for our guests. You will be responsible to respond to guest requests to ensure the safety and comfort of our guests and use the freedom to go beyond to turn those guest interactions into moments of magic. In addition, you will perform general maintenance tasks, complete assigned work orders and help in the maintenance and repairs of all the areas of the property.Essential Functions
- Enjoy working as part of a team to assist other engineering personnel with routine repairs and preventive maintenance
- Earnestly respond to guest requests to ensure their personal comfort
- Take pride in our house and perform general maintenance to guestrooms and public areas while monitoring and maintaining cleanliness, sanitation and organization of assigned work areas
- Enthusiastically prepare for daily work assignments and review priorities and special projects
- Responsible for maintaining appropriate time management
- Hold the highest standards for proper use of all equipment
- Responsibility for ensuring safety and security of the property, our guests and fellow associates
- A State of Utah Commercial Drivers License with Class A endorsement is preferred.
- Good driving record
- Some experience in building and grounds maintenance and equipment maintenance
- Some work tasks are performed indoors and some outdoors; however must be able to work in extreme temperatures possibly for one hour or more
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. frequently