The Resort at Squaw Creek, a AAA Four-Diamond resort, is ideally situated at the base of Squaw Valley USA, home of the 1960 Winter Olympics. The Resort at Squaw Creek instills in all of its employees the belief that we are a proud team dedicated to a quality experience for our guests, owners and associates. All members of the Resort at Squaw Creek Team are empowered to provide a quality guest service and an exceptional associate experience.
For all associates, the Resort offers ski pass discounts, free golf play, amenity discounts, national hotel discounts, the diversity of working with people from all over the world, and the ability to work and live in a community of the luxurious mountains of Lake Tahoe where the activities are endless all year round.
Job OverviewThis position is responsible for assisting and providing support to the recreation department by arranging, executing and observing all indoor and outdoor activities and ensuring they are done so in a safe manner. Using a creative assortment of methods, assist in the promotion of recreation operations and activities to internal and external sources.Essential Functions
- Provide recreation information to guests including, but not limited to, price, timing, and location
- Record guest reservations in the appropriate log and assist in the preparation of activities
- Secure payment method upon reservation or activity check-in
- Assist in creating, participation and implementation of recreation programs
- Previous customer service experience preferred
- Must be able to work independently
- Previous cash and payment transactional experience required
- Thorough knowledge of the recreation industry programs and amenities