The Resort at Squaw Creek, a AAA Four-Diamond resort, is ideally situated at the base of Squaw Valley USA, home of the 1960 Winter Olympics. The Resort at Squaw Creek instills in all of its employees the belief that we are a proud team dedicated to a quality experience for our guests, owners and associates. All members of the Resort at Squaw Creek Team are empowered to provide a quality guest service and an exceptional associate experience.
For all associates, the Resort offers ski pass discounts, free golf play, amenity discounts, national hotel discounts, the diversity of working with people from all over the world, and the ability to work and live in a community of the luxurious mountains of Lake Tahoe where the activities are endless all year round.
Job OverviewThis position is responsible for supervising all recreation team staff and office functions. S/he is responsible for monitoring recreation facilities ensuring positive and friendly guest relations. S/he will observe all activity within assigned areas offering assistance and instruction to guests/visitors.Essential Functions
- Maintain complete knowledge of and comply with all departmental policies/service
- Train associates with the needed knowledge of all local attractions/activities in order to respond to guest inquiries accurately
- Resolve guest complaints, ensuring guest satisfaction
- Monitor cleanliness, sanitation and organization of assigned work areas
- Maintain Library of Resources
- Distribute Activities Sheets
- Conduct Guest Orientation
- High school graduate
- 1 year experience in ski rentals
- Fluency in English both verbal and non-verbal
- Provide legible communication and directions
- Compute basic mathematical calculations (add, subtract, multiply and divide numbers)