Corporate OverviewThe Procaccianti Group (TPG) currently owns and/or operates 64 hotels in 24 states and employs approximately 8,000+ people from coast to coast with 120 professionals based at the corporate headquarters in Rhode Island.
TPG is seeking energetic, service-oriented individuals to participate in the strong growth that we are experiencing. With 50 years of real estate and hospitality management, our available positions are as diverse as our business ventures. TPG offers a wide variety of managerial and entry level positions with a competitive/attractive salary, 401k & benefits.
The Company operates 24 hours a day and 7 days a week, so operational demands require variations in shift days, starting and ending times, and hours worked in a week.
The Driver greets, assists with luggage, transports guests and runs hotel errands in safe and efficient compliance with policies and procedures, brand standards, and federal, state and local regulations. In some circumstances, the Driver may also be assigned bellperson duties or other responsibilities.
What you will be doing:Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Drive guests between airport and hotel and the local area. Obey all traffic rules and speed limits for safe, accident-free trips.
- Open and close vehicle doors for guests.
- Assist guests with storing and retrieving their luggage from vehicle.
- Run hotel errands as instructed by management.
- Clean and inspect hotel vehicles. Maintain vehicle cleanliness, pump gas and obtain oil changes.
- Complete vehicle and mileage reports.
- Prompt reporting of all emergencies, accidents, injuries, missing articles, damage, mechanical problems and safety hazards to transportation management.
- Consistent professional and positive attitude and actions when communicating with guests and associates.
- Any other tasks / duties as requested by management.
Requirements:The Company may consider equivalent combination of acceptable education and experience providing the knowledge, skills and abilities cited below.
Education and Experience:
- High school education or related experience,valid driver’s license and proven ability to safely drive,familiarity with hospitality industry practices preferred. Must have a driver license CDL Class A with passenger endorsement.
Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of hotel and the city.
- Ability to understand and obey all traffic rules, speed limits and federal, state and local driving regulations.
- Ability to operate motor vehicles, a computer, calculator, phone and other office equipment.
- Attention to details with good organizational and efficient time management skills.
Benefits: Paid vacations, Sick/Personal days, Health, Vision and Dental Insurance, 401K .....