Corporate OverviewThe Procaccianti Group (TPG) currently owns and/or operates 64 hotels in 24 states and employs approximately 8,000+ people from coast to coast with 120 professionals based at the corporate headquarters in Rhode Island.
TPG is seeking energetic, service-oriented individuals to participate in the strong growth that we are experiencing. With 50 years of real estate and hospitality management, our available positions are as diverse as our business ventures. TPG offers a wide variety of managerial and entry level positions with a competitive/attractive salary, 401k & benefits.
The Hilton Kansas City Airport is a full service, 347 room, upscale hotel seeking enthusiastic, professional and team-oriented individuals who must possess the ability and passion for delivering superior customer service in a friendly and enthusiastic environment.
The Hilton Kansas City Airport hotel has an excellent opportunityfor a Shuttle Driver/Bellperson operating our airport shuttle.
The Ideal Candidate for this Position
Successful candidate will possess:
- Strong customer service skills
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Ability to makesound decisions in a fastpaced environment
- Ability to aquire a Medial Examiners Certificaiton per theDepartment of Transportation regulations
- Class E Drivers' License
- Satisfactory Driving Record
- Heavy lifting of guest luggage
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vacation and Sick/Personal Time-Off
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Medical and Dependent Care)
- Company-paid Basic Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- 401k Plan
The Hilton Kansas City Airport is located three miles south of the Kansas City International Airport. Our full service property offers extensive meeting space and 347 guest rooms and completed afull scale renovation lasy year.
Apply online at https://careers.hiretrue.com/hiltonkciairport
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled & vets