Envision your career with one of the world's largest vacation rental companies, Wyndham Vacation Rentals North America. With over 9,000 rental units and more than 2,500 associates across North America you'll discover the rewards of working in an energetic environment with caring colleagues. Wyndham Vacation Rentals is committed to an aggressive growth plan, and we are always seeking to hire top talent to help us deliver exceptional "Count on Me!" service to our customers.
Wyndham Vacation Rentals' full-time associates enjoy
excellent health benefits
as well as a generous
Provide safe, courteous and comfortable transportation for guests to and from pre-determined destinations.
- Provide safe, courteous, and comfortable transportation for guests to and from pre-determined destinations.
- Strives for punctuality of scheduled times.
- Performs pre-trip and post-trip maintenance check on vehicles.
- Completes appropriate paperwork for possible maintenance problems.
- Responsible for checking buses (no special driver's license required) so that cleanliness standards are met.
- Adheres to the D.O.T. rules and regulations.
- Completes appropriate paperwork for mileage and D.O.T. trip sheets
- Assists with maintaining cleanliness of transportation vehicles when necessary.
- Perform other duties assigned.