The Driver will operate a passenger vehicle safely and efficiently. The primary purpose of this position is to safely transport owners and guest to specific regularly scheduled routes. This position will promote Hotel Standards and effectively provide services personally or refer requests to the appropriate department manager as needed to exceed guest expectations.
Essential Job Functions
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Greet guests and operate a passenger vehicle safely and efficiently: Responsible for following specific regularly scheduled routes, charter routes or responds to requests from dispatch or management for unscheduled pick‑ups or drop‑offs. Assists passengers in boarding and exiting vehicle. Loads and unloads luggage, packages and other items. Transmits and receives over two‑way radio system. Monitors traffic and weather conditions and notifies dispatch of potential problems. Reports accidents or other safety situations to dispatch. Inspects exterior and interior of vehicle at beginning of each shift. Responsible for ensuring inside and outside of vehicle are properly cleaned and fueled on an ongoing basis. Keeps interior of vehicle neat and orderly. Learns and provides guests and passengers with appropriate information regarding lodging, entertainment and attractions within service area. (60% time)
- Maintain positive customer and associate relationships: Respond appropriately to guest inquiries and concerns to ensure total guest satisfaction. Handle guest issues to resolution in effort to improve the guest experience and escalate any outstanding guest inquiry or concern to management that may require additional monitoring or follow-up. Make appropriate service recovery recommendations. Promote team work and quality service through daily communications and coordination with other departments. (15% time)
- Ensure compliance with: Internal Audit, Quality Assurance, Loss Prevention, Resort Operating Procedures, Guest Service Department Operating Procedure, and Standard Operating Procedures. (10% time)
- Build a “Count On Me” Culture: Continuously exhibit the company’s Count on Me philosophy; be responsive to the needs of our guests, associates and all we come into contact with on the job, be respectful in every way; deliver a great experience. (10% time)
- Performs other duties as needed (5% time)