Location: US - NJ - East Rutherford
East Rutherford, NJ, US 07073
Are you highly motivated with a passion for hospitality and service? Then, come join our team at PM Hotel Group – where it’s YOU that makes the difference.
We are seeking a Shuttle Driver to join our energetic and successful team. He or she will be responsible to transport guests in a prompt, friendly and courteous manner using safe driving practices.
• Comprehend and abide by all traffic regulations while transporting customers to and from the airport terminal or other designated site.
• Park guest vehicles and/or retrieve valet-parked guest vehicles in a timely and courteous manner; use claim tickets to ensure appropriate delivery of vehicle. Move from door post to and from other areas throughout the hotel in response to customer needs.
• Greet guests immediately with a friendly and sincere welcome. Open car doors for arriving and departing hotel customers.
• Respond immediately to customer inquiries regarding hotel features, services and assistance. Provide clear and understandable directions to hotel facilities and nearby attractions.
• Maintain driveway traffic flow to allow main hotel entrance accessibility ensuring ample space for passenger and luggage loading and unloading.
• Listen, understand and respond immediately to guest and associate inquiries and requests for assistance.
• Lift luggage, packages and boxes from cars, buses, vans and carts, placing items on the ground, onto baggage carts, conveyors or other vehicles.
• Clearly communicate the features and services of the hotel facilities.
• Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a regular basis.
• Perform any other job-related duties as assigned.
• Must have the ability to communicate in English.