Marriott Vacation Worldwide
Location: US - CA - Newport Coast
Are you ready to grow your dream career while making others' vacation dreams come true? Marriott Vacations Worldwide is a world premier organization for Vacation Ownership with resorts at destinations around the globe. Join our team and help deliver unforgettable experiences that make vacation dreams come true.
- Transport guests to/from assigned destinations using property vehicle. Document all trips prior to the start of and at the conclusion of each trip.
- Park vehicle in designated location when not in use. Inspect property vehicles for damage and cleanliness.
- Check tire pressure and fluid levels for property vehicle, and refuel as necessary. Notify appropriate personnel of any vehicle maintenance needs.
- Document all vehicle incidents (i.e., damages, accidents) and provide reports of incidents to manager/supervisor. Report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager; complete safety training and certifications.
- Follow all company policies and procedures; ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional; maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets.
- Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards; anticipate and address guests' service needs; assist individuals with disabilities; thank guests with genuine appreciation.
- Speak with others using clear and professional language; exchange information with other employees using electronic devices (e.g., Nextel, pagers and two-way radios, email).
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others.
- Comply with quality assurance expectations and standards. Reach, bend, twist, pull, and stoop; move, lift, or carry objects weighing less than or equal to 50 pounds; stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
Marriott Vacations Worldwide is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture.