Stowe Mountain Lodge, located in the heart of the storybook town of Stowe, Vermont, is New England's preeminent ski-in/ski-out mountain lodge. Boasting 312 luxuriously appointed accommodations, world-class spa, award-winning dining, 18-hole Bob Cupp designed golf course, 24-hour heated pool and a wide array of year-round activities, Stowe Mountain Lodge is a destination truly unlike anything else in the east. Despite the carefully crafted rustic Vermont-Alpine architecture, stunning, panoramic mountain views and the tranquility of the area, Stowe Mountain Lodge believes success is achieved by the team behind the property. At Stowe Mountain Lodge, we promote a strong work ethic, cooperation and a team-building mentality, positive spirit, new ideas and growth and reward those who consistently go above and beyond in their work. We empower our employees, at every level, so each individual can truly make a difference at Stowe Mountain Lodge. Undoubtedly, we recognize it is people that support Stowe Mountain Lodge that make it the most exceptional, unsurpassed, luxury ski resort in the Northeast.
Job OverviewDrives the hotel vehicles transporting passengers to/from assigned destinations safely, efficiently and courteously. Adheres to all local and state driving laws. Ensures safety and security of passengers and vehicle.
- Anticipate passenger’s needs and make all passengers feel welcome
- Be familiar with all hotel services/features and local attractions/activities to respond to guest inquiries accurately
- Inspect vehicle for damage; document required repairs
- Inspect vehicle for operating condition and rectify any deficiencies (i.e., tire pressure, oil/fuel/water levels)
- Inspect vehicle for cleanliness, inside and out; rectify any deficiencies
- Communicate vehicle maintenance needs to proper leaders
- Ensure the safety of all passengers and their belongings
- Drive the vehicle to transport passengers to and from designated destinations
- Communicate any delays, problems and passenger needs with the hotel by radio, using proper codes
- Load/unload passengers' luggage into/out of the vehicle
- Document all trips accurately prior to the start of and at the conclusion of each
- Valid Driver’s License
- Excellent driving record as detailed by Insurance Company requirements
- Provide friendly service to each passenger.
- Ability to drive a van/shuttle
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time.
- Fluency in English both verbal and non-verbal
- Provide legible communication and directions
- Flexible schedule to include nights, weekends and holidays as needed.