At BENCHMARK, a global hospitality company the definition of success is as individual as each of the over 10,000 employees worldwide who compose our award-winning teams. Each person brings unique skills, talents, experience, history, and culture to our company. Together, they form an extraordinary mosaic that supports BENCHMARK's very entrepreneurial culture. Each team member's desire for accomplishment is supported by our determination and passion to build successful and rewarding futures.
- The Hotel Shift Engineer is responsible for maintaining guest rooms, public spaces, back of house areas, and various equipment in good repair by performing various tasks related to a variety of trades including but not limited to plumbing, electrical, HVAC, swimming pool & spa maintenance, and various general repairs to ensure an attractive and well maintained resort. Responsible for successful and timely completion of assigned maintenance tasks, preventive maintenance, and special projects.
This position is Part Time (Up to 30 hours per week). Must be willing to work various shifts. Day shifts 6:30 am - 3 pm. Evening shifts 2:30 pm - 11 pm. Weekends and holidays may also be required.
Education & Experience:
- Experience in hotel/resort, or other hospitality related field preferred.
- Experience in general trades such as light plumbing, minor electrical, painting & drywall, general repairs required.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- HVAC/R experience preferred.
- Certified Pool Operator certification or experience with commercial pool & spa maintenance preferred.
- Excellent guest relations and communication skills required.