A Premier Hotel Management & Investment Company with Strategic Vision and Strong Core Values
Since 1987, Pacific Hospitality Group has maintained a strategic vision and strong core values as guiding principles for business success. With luxury hotel properties from Napa Valley to Southern California, PHG's growing portfolio of hotel and resort investments reinforces the company's cohesive vision and ensuing success.
PHG manages, develops, finances, and owns hotels and resorts located in California, Hawaii, Arizona and Louisiana. We currently own and manage 11 hotels and resorts, representing over 2,676 rooms and 203,650 square feet of premier indoor meeting and event space.
If you love providing excellent service and will go the extra mile to make it happen, please submit resume.
- Communication: great listening and speaking skills to create a great dining experience for our members.
- Customer Service: being friendly, having a relaxing demeanor, always being courteousness and providing quick service.
- Good Memory: big, complicated orders happen. You will have to remember food and drink specials, what food the kitchen is out of this week, who ordered what, and the member always needing its drink refill :)
- Stamina: long, busy shifts on your feet.
- Teamwork: Servers are part of a team. You will be working with other servers, busboys, bartenders and cooks to make a great dining experience for our MEMBERS.
- Cleanliness: Being clean and neat when serving food and drinks.
* Newport Beach Country Club is an equal opportunity and E-Verify employer.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that considers applicants without regard to race, sex, religion, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.