Orlando Resort at Championsgate
The Omni Orlando Resort at ChampionsGate is surrounded by 36 holes of championship Orlando golf, the Leadbetter Golf Academy World Headquarters and 15 acres of recreation, this four-diamond resort is one of the nation's premier golf, meeting and leisure retreats. In addition to walk-out golf, guests may choose to relax in our signature Mokara spa, dine in one of our five restaurants or enjoy 15 acres of pools and recreation activities including the 850-foot lazy river.
Omni Orlando’s associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Orlando Resort at ChampionsGate may be your perfect match.
To wait on tables promptly, courteously and to serve the guest in any way possible.Responsibilities
- Must have full familiarity with menus.
- Must have complete knowledge of service times and menu.
- Must have full knowledge of beverage offerings.
- Station set-up and break-down. Complete all other side work duties as assigned.
- To polish and clean the water glasses in his/her assigned station before opening hours.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the restaurant manager.
- Service to guests according to OMNI Moments of Service Standards.
- Be pleasant, smile and greet all guests, using surnames when obtained.
- Work cohesively with entire hotel staff as part of a team.
- Support procedures for food & beverage portion and waste controls.
- Performs other duties as assigned to meet business needs.
- 1 year minimum work related experience is required.
- Able to lift up to 70 pounds
- Able to be on your feet for up to eight hours.
- Interior of hotel, exterior of hotel with exposure to weather conditions, in the restaurant and kitchen. Exposure to extreme temperatures.
- Exposure to Food and Beverage hazardous cleaning chemicals.
- Exposure to food items and beverages.
Tools & Equipment:
- Coffee maker/urn, toaster, microwave, beverage machines, bus trays, dishware, silverware, glassware, hotbox, queen-Mary cart, utility cart, flatbed cart, chafers, heating unit, telephone, pen/pencil, photo-copying machine.
- Walk-in refrigerator, Reach-in refrigerator
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.