At BENCHMARK, a global hospitality company the definition of success is as individual as each of the over 10,000 employees worldwide who compose our award-winning teams. Each person brings unique skills, talents, experience, history, and culture to our company. Together, they form an extraordinary mosaic that supports BENCHMARK's very entrepreneurial culture. Each team member's desire for accomplishment is supported by our determination and passion to build successful and rewarding futures.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Two years restaurant experience.
- High volume experience.
- Good food and service knowledge.
- Extensive wine knowledge.
- Pleasant personality.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Interact with guests to take drink and food orders.
- Communicate with kitchen for food ordering.
- Ensure prompt delivery of food to the guest’s table.
- Have working knowledge of liquor, beer, wine and food that is served at the property.
- Suggest pairings of food to wine or beer.
- Handle all checks and cash according to procedures.
- Ensure cleanliness of restaurant including polished flatware, clean glassware and plates.
- Be familiar with all property amenities and other restaurants.
- Respond to any reasonable task as assigned by supervisor or manager.
- Help out in other areas of the restaurant, including seating guests.
- Free Parking
- Free Meals
- Free Uniforms
- Uniforms laundered free
- Matching 401(k)
- Company Hotel Travel Discounts
- Free access to on-site state of the art fitness center
Full Time Employees
- 14 days Paid Time Off per year
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Flex Spending Account
- Educational Assistance
Deloitte Hotel and Conference Center is managed by Benchmark Hospitality International. This facility is a private hotel and conference center located in the Dallas-Fort Worth area. The objective is to provide gracious, personalized service in a high quality and high volume luxury hotel environment.
- 800 single occupancy guest rooms
- 95K square feet of conference and classroom space
- Cutting edge hospitality and educational technology
- Marketplace style, three meals a day restaurant
- 18 hour coffee/wine bar
- Casual indoor & outdoor, social venue
- 12K square foot Fitness Center