Since 1987, Pacific Hospitality Group has maintained a strategic vision and strong core values as guiding principles for business success. With luxury hotel properties from Napa Valley to Southern California, PHG's growing portfolio of hotel and resort investments reinforces the company's cohesive vision and ensuing success.
PHG manages, develops, finances, and owns hotels and resorts located in California, Hawaii, Arizona and Louisiana. We currently own and manage 11 hotels and resorts, representing over 2,676 rooms and 203,650 square feet of premier indoor meeting and event space.
Reg. Part Time Position
Delivers and serves meals and amenities to guestrooms or areas of the hotel within specified times while providing excellent guest service. Inspects guest floors for In-Room service trays and or tables and return them to the In-Room Dining department. Also serves guests at Boats and all 3 Pools.
Duties & Responsibilities, including but not limited to:
1. Delivers food, beverage and other amenities to guests/members in a timely manner using golf cart, hot box cart, or walking with a tray.
2. Assists event staff with set-up, clean-up and service of meeting/event rooms.
3. Sets up food trays with proper settings and condiments and ensures order is complete before leaving the kitchen.
4. Prepares cold food items, as required.
5. Describes all menu items, methods of preparation and prices as needed. Maintains complete knowledge of all menu items.
6. Processes guest payment transactions accurately and closes out purchases.
7. Follows all standard food handling, sanitation, TIPS and health department guidelines.
8. Follows all safety policies and procedures.
9. Completes all assigned cleaning duties, keep all storage areas cleaned and organized. Assist in the cleaning and organization of the In-Room Dining service work stations during and after shift
10. Provides guests with a high level dining experience, while maintaining a professional distance and staying alert to their needs.
Qualifications & Requirements:
The Balboa Bay Resort is an equal opportunity and E-Verify employer.