As the world’s largest hotel company, and a leading player in the global hospitality industry, Wyndham Hotel Group boasts 7,500 hotels and 15 brands in 70 countries—all supported by more than 7,000 associates on six continents. And we know our success is attributable to our associates, a bright, talented and diverse group of individuals who embrace our signature Count On Me! service culture and have a passion for excellence. To learn more visit us at
Wyndham Hotel Group is searching for a full time
Server, in our Brick Oven Bistro,
to work at our beautiful
Dolce Q Center property in St. Charles, IL
. This position is responsible for assisting the hotel wait staff in the service of food and beverage to guests.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
• Employees must at all times be attentive, friendly, helpful and courteous to all guests, managers and fellow employees.
• Be familiar with the organization of the Restaurant(s), lounges, and Room Service and know the function of each job position.
• Have a thorough knowledge of menus and current specials in applicable outlets.
• Service guests with all food and beverage requirements in an attentive, courteous, and efficient manner.
• Pre-bus all tables removing soiled dishes after each course.
• Be familiar with the operation of the P.O.S system.
• Perform cashiering functions by closing checks and preparing end of shift paperwork.
• Perform opening and closing procedures and side-work duties according to station rotation assignment and established checklist.
• Ensure that tables and side stands are kept stocked, tidy and clean.
• Keep all beverages at least ¾ full (coffee, tea, soda, water, and lemonade).
• Breakdown trays of soiled dishes and linen in the dishroom according to established standards.
• Answer the telephone according to standards.
• Consistently upsell food, beverage and promotional items to guests.
• Be familiar with fire extinguishers, locations and know how to use them.
• Receive and deliver food and beverage orders and collect payment.
• Ensure overall guest satisfaction.
Please note this shift is evening; flexibility required.