The Omni Dallas Hotel, in the center of the revitalized downtown Dallas, is connected via sky bridge to the Dallas Convention Center and close to restaurants, shops, entertainment and more! The Omni Dallas Hotel is built to meet the U.S. Green Building Council LEED Gold Certification standards, placing it on the forefront of environmental awareness and conservation in the city.
The Omni Dallas Hotel’s associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Dallas Hotel may be your perfect match.Job Description
This position will serve food courses and alcoholic beverages to guests in the Biergarten Restaurant.Responsibilities
- Efficiently and properly perform all service standards.
- Greet guests when entering the restaurant with a pleasant smile and superior customer service.
- Must have full familiarity with menus.
- Must have full knowledge of beverage offerings.
- To polish and clean the water glasses in his/her assigned station before opening hours.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the restaurant manager.
- Set tables according to type of event and service standards.
- Take orders and answer questions/offer suggestions on menu selections.
- Communicate with culinary team regarding meal requirements, allergies, dietary needs and special requests.
- Check in with guests to ensure satisfaction with each food course and/or beverage.
- Present accurate check to guest and process payment.
- Maintain cleanliness of work areas throughout the day.
- Complete closing duties.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment and multi-task.
- 1 year serving experience with a quality establishment required.
- Prior cash handling experience preferred.
- Must be able to stand and walk for an extended period of time.
- Must be able to move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing up to 10lbs without assistance.
- Must be able to work flexible shifts including mornings, weekends, and holidays.
- Must have alcohol training certification (TABC) upon hire.
- Must have Food Handler's certification upon hire.
- Must reside within 50 miles of the hotel.
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to email@example.com.