• Minimum formal education of some high school.
• Minimum one year job-related experience preferred.
• Must have basic knowledge of food and beverage preparation, service standards, guest relations and etiquette.
• Must be able to abide by the company appearance standards and compliance with the designated uniform. • Dedicated to exceeding service standards and providing services and standards to the highest caliber.
• Ability to work collaboratively and communicate effectively with team members at all levels of the organization. • Proficiency in oral and written communication skills in English.
• Must be able to work variable shift, weekends, holidays, and special events, as needed.
• Must have employment eligibility in the U.S.
• Regularly required to sit, stand, walk, bend and use hands to handle objects, tools or controls.
• Must be able to lift up to 20 lbs. and work the majority of shift on feet.
• Frequently is required to talk or hear.
Wyndham Hotel Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V)