Stanford Hotels Corporation is a mid-size, owner-operated company that specializes in the development and management of high quality, full service hotels using a variety of franchise brands. The corporate office is located in San Francisco; however, Stanford Hotels has 13 properties throughout the U.S. comprising three top global brands including Marriott, Starwood and Hilton.
Our goal is to be the "Best of the Brand." Since 1985, Stanford Hotels Corporation believes that high-quality properties, exceptional customer satisfaction, and engaged employees set Stanford Hotels apart from the rest.
Reports To: Restaurant Manager
To create 100% Guest Satisfaction by assisting in the delivery of food and beverage service to restaurant guests
* Team Members
Indicators of Success:
* Customer Satisfaction & loyalty goals (Complaints per Thousand, Comment Cards, annual quality review)
Areas of Responsibility:
Creates 100% guest satisfaction by providing "Can Do" attitude genuine hospitality and by exceeding guest expectations
* Gives personal attention, takes personal responsibility and uses teamwork when providing guest service
* Listens, apologizes with empathy, finds a solution and follows through when resolving guest problems
* Assumes the responsibility to notice when the guest is not satisfied and uses their best judgment as to when it is appropriate to use the 100% Guest Satisfaction Guarantee
* Performs other duties as required to provide "Can Do" attitude genuine hospitality
* Perform side duties as assigned
Provides food and beverage service to guests in the restaurant
* Replenishes water; makes and pours coffee
* Clears tables throughout the dining experience using proper methods for removing dishes, glassware and silverware
* Cleans tables, chairs and floor area
* Resets table quickly
* Restocks bussing stations regularly by polishing silverware, folding napkins, and stocking with china, glassware, ice and clearing trays
* Assists service team as necessary to meet and exceed guest expectations
Success Factors: Focus On the Customer Seek to understand the guest and internal customer and meet the needs of both the customer and the company.
Foster Teamwork well in a team environment and motivate teams to sustain exceptional levels of performance.
Attend to Detail Ensure that work is accurate, thorough and to the highest standards.
Take Responsibility Demonstrate personal ownership of tasks and follow through to get the required results.
Communicate Effectively Clarify and provide information so that coworkers, customers, and suppliers understand and can take action.
Key Skills and Requirements:
Technical Service Skills... Demonstrate understanding of the technical service skills for assigned area (i.e. food & beverage service, housekeeping, etc.
Ability to lift or carry up to 50 lbs
-Excellent customer service skills
-Eligible to work in the United States
-Reliable transportation to and from work
Licenses & Certifications
HI TB Clearance
HI Liquor License